OTHER RESOURCES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
You are an entrepreneur in France, eager to conquer the Japanese market?
Bpifrance offers a range of financing products (debt) as needed (increase your cash flow, grow your business and finance your growth, guarantee your bank loans, innovate) : soft loans (repayable advance, zero yield loan), investment loan to support your fundraising (1 euro loan for 2 euros raised), loan for Innovation (if your company has more than 3 years).
Bpifrance, acting as a VC, also has 4 direct investment funds to reinforce your equity: Digital Fund (tickets <10Meuros), Large Venture Fund (tickets > 10Meuros), Biotechnology and Environmental Technologies.
You are an entrepreneur in Japan wishing to open a subsidiary in France?
Bpifrance can also meet your financing needs of your French subsidiary or even intervene in equity.
Impact HUB Tokyo is the community under the common value shared amongst its members: "Questioning + Action = Impact". We strongly believe that each individual can create the big movement which shift the society towards next generation by questioning the status quo, and taking action towards it.
- Our mission : Go Action! Go Change! can change the world.
- We provide a profitable plan for companies in seed stage trying to change the world.
- We commit ourselves to change the world by building our own business.
- Our vision : No.1 Incubator in Asia
- Our History : In accordance with the eight Codes Conduct based on the pure Sumrai spirit,we believe that our mission "Go Action!Go Change!"can bring about global change. Our company name is derived from the passion to convey our mission.
The Japan Venture Show :
Platform and podcast about entrepreneurship and the startup scene in Japan
The Bridge brings you news updates from the Tokyo startup scene, in an effort to help entrepreneurs connect with the global community.Launched back in June 2010 as a body organizing meetups for connecting entrepreneurs and system engineers, originally called as Startup Dating.
Tech in Asia (YC W15) is the go-to media platform for Asia’s tech community, with annual conferences hosted in Singapore, Tokyo, and Jakarta. Our investors include Y Combinator, Softbank, Walden International, East Ventures, Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin, and more.